Scorechain is a global leader in Blockchain Analytics that is headquartered in Luxembourg. We are currently opening new offices in Europe after having raised $2M from some of Europe’s leading blockchain investors.
Since 2015, we have developed a leading-edge suite of software tools to verify the origin of various cryptocurrencies, investigate forensics, and support companies’ Anti-Money Laundering compliance implementation. Scorechain is serving 200+ customers in 35 countries and has partnerships with leading financial players such as PwC, Taurus or Swisscom.
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are bound to grow exponentially in the coming decade and will require full compliance with national regulations to exploit their full potential. This is why Scorechain has such a critical mission.
You can become part of this exciting and rewarding journey.
We are currently looking for a Business Developer for Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
Do you have a strong background in business development, a good network in the German-speaking financial or crypto industry? Are you passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Are you a motivating team member, who is results-oriented, and has a strong ability to open new accounts? Are you a quick learner who would like to make a difference in an exciting new technology area?
What is your mission?
– Drive the growth of the Scorechain business both towards institutional accounts (banks, financial institutions, family offices, asset managers, etc.) and to crypto native companies. All of this with a focus on Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
– Implement strategies with the support of our marketing team for introducing our services and growing the business in the targeted sectors and geographies.
– Negotiate contracts and partnerships with institutional and large accounts and corporations.
– Participate at conferences, meetups, and fairs.
– Maintain customer relationships and ensure customer loyalty through excellent customer service where you are supported by Scorechain’s internal Customer Satisfaction team.
What are the key requirements?
– Relevant development experience in international B2B development, such as sales, business development and negotiation in the financial industry.
– Ideally, experience in the SaaS, licensing & subscription business.
– Excellent organizational and analytical skills, understanding, and proficient use of a CRM platform.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– You speak German like a native and have an excellent command of English.
– Previous experience and/or knowledge in the crypto assets industry would be a plus.
– Mid-Senior level experience.
– Master Degree / Graduate Business School.
What else is there to know?
Our company is based in Luxembourg but your location can be anywhere near Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
We offer an attractive package and this position is eligible for our company stock option plan.
Sounds like something exciting you want to be part of?
Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and LinkedIn Profile URL. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an equal opportunity employer www.scorechain.com
Please send an email with subject "Business Developer DACH Region" to email@example.com with your resume.
Other Job offers